Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Green means procrastinate

Kill me.

I've been procrastinating a lot lately, and I mean that literally and figuratively. My manuscript has long been overdue and I still don't have the motivation to finish it, let alone start it.

Writing has never been a problem and I'm wondering now why the hell I could not push myself to write that damn requirement. I know that if I don't do it there's no way I'd be graduating this October even if I do finish all my courses and plan of study. 

Well sometimes, I think that not wanting to write the effing manuscript has to do with the idea that I still don't want to let go of college. I'm actually torn, I don't know what I want and I can tell you that I am in all shades of grey.

If only someone could shed some light. I'm in a major quarter life crisis and I need anyone who could push me over the edge of a cliff or bang my head on the wall for a wake up call.

1 comment:

Shawn said...

My best to you. I hope this finds your angst relieved somewhat, if not vanquished altogether.

I myself write for no other reason than love. That has eliminated entirely any "blockages" or hesitations within me. I don't write for career advancement, or praise, or glory, or status, or cash. Just love.

You've got a nice blog. I look forward to visiting it again soon!