Saturday, August 23, 2008

Sweet Cup of Hellos I

Eight months ago, when I left for the States, I was not able to really say goodbye to my girl friends and much more to my dismay, when I got back to the Philippines, I was still not able to meet them because of so many reasons: exams, priorities, boy problems, even my laziness.

Last Wednesday I bumped into Marlene and she told me Dianne, our other girl friend is in town for her sorority's anniversary. The plan was to go eat dinner that same night, but unfortunately, I had my period and muscle cramps totally kept me home.

I guess my girls already know me for being the best planner but the weakest when it comes to execution. I don't know but there are really many times when I would plan night outs and it would just end up being cancelled.

Luckily, last Friday, without any plans at all, I called Mar and Dianne and asked for a get together. Dianne had to leave early because of a meeting but it's better than not seeing her at all. 

Mar and I were able to eat dinner and go for rounds of coffee afterwards. There are just so many things to talk about and so many advice from her that I have to hear.

I'm glad my girls are there when I need them. I just hope I could do the same for them. It's time to make up for my lapses.

No comments: