Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I found Green Apple in a Bookstore III

"Looking for me?" and I almost dropped the book. I turned 180 degrees only to find the most beautiful hazel eyes I've ever seen. And those eyes were staring straight at me.

Obviously, I was looking for him and I'm pretty sure he saw me as I glanced to my left and right side trying to find him. I almost wished I would disappear that very moment but I'm glad I didn't. And at that very time, I'm not sure but I was hoping that he would like me, even if he doesn't know me, even if he saw me pull all my silly stunts.

"Maybe I was. But you were looking at me first." Perfect! and I sensed a big smile forming on my lips. I can't help it. It's not everyday you get to meet someone in a bookstore and really just have innocent flirts with.

Besides, I had nothing to lose.

No comments: