Saturday, August 2, 2008

Green Apple meets Red Apple

I like how he would snuggle close to me on a winter night as he lights his cigarette and blows the smoke in circles. 

I miss how he would run his hand at my back, from my spine down to the waist, as he tells me I did well hitting the nine ball.

He would hold my hand in a heartbeat even when driving, not minding the traffic jam ahead. We would share kisses in every red light and would laugh when we hear honks signaling the light has changed color.

It's chemistry--how he would just look at me and not speak but still gets his message across.

It's funny how he would try to impress me with his chopstick abilities though he is never a fan of chinese. 

I remember how he'd hide from my camera but take stolen shots when I've fallen asleep. I still imagine how he wraps his arms around me every time we go to bed. I feel safe and warm in his touch.

I remember how he would tell me he loves me at the most unexpected instance that I would just look at him and mumble "are you kidding me?"

I laugh whenever I remember all our pick up lines which were half meant, half joke. I would always ask him where he gets his all-good lines and he'd tell me he means everything he says. Pick up line after pick up line, we would hit on each other. 

Call us crazy or cheesy, even corny. But these are the fun times I would not exchange for anything.

No comments: