Saturday, August 23, 2008

I found Green Apple in a Bookstore V

"Chris!"

My heart was racing 80 miles per hour and my mind has not decided between a peck on the cheek or a long hug. But I guess my lips just found his though I would later insist that he actually kissed me first.

"I'll see you soon." I told him.
"I'll call you." he said as I waved goodbye.

I didn't know what I was expecting then. I mean yes, it was a great day, it was the best date. But what would you expect from a spur of the moment thing? 

When you got hurt many times, you know when to end hoping and when to stop trusting. I was sure I won't hear from him. I was so sure I would not see him ever. I can't believe I gave in again and let my emotions take control. When will I ever learn?

But little did I know that it was just the beginning of a sweet scene I only used to see in the movies. And this time, we were each other's superstar.

No comments: