Thursday, August 14, 2008

I Found Green Apple in a Bookstore

You will just know it.

At least that's how I felt the first time I saw him.

There he is, Green Apple. Well, I wouldn't know his full name until later, but when I did, I swear I would say his name out loud once in a while. I make sure no one's around though, else they'll think I'm going nuts or something.

I actually met him in the most bizarre way I wouldn't even imagine happening to me. I was at Barnes and Nobles and was holding Meg Cabot's Size 12 is Not Fat when this guy came, walked to me, and asked:

"Why, are you a size 12?"

"EXCUSE ME?!"

And he cracked and laughed as I looked at him in disbelief. I almost wanted to kick his ass for making fun of me when he said he actually thinks it's an interesting book to read. 

So I walked towards the other shelves trying to avoid him when he kept following me. I stopped, faced him, and asked:

"What do you want now?"

And I was so startled when he said "ice cream would be great!"

He can't be serious. It was 24 degrees F and he was saying ice cream? He's got to be crazy!

No comments: