Thursday, August 21, 2008

I found Green Apple in a Bookstore IV

My strawberry cheesecake ice cream brought him to the Philippines and to why I was at Michigan State. His mint chocolate chip on the other hand brought me to Psychology and to the world of Led Zeppelin. Then we decided it was time for me to go home.

When we got to my dorm, I didn't want it to end. So I asked him if he wanted to play pool. I know it sounded very tacky, I don't even play pool!

We played. He completely won me over a set of pool games. I would blame the cue stick and the table for not winning, and he would just tease me for being short.

It was odd that I had just known him for a couple hours and yet I felt so comfortable. I had spent hours laughing at the slightest jokes. We were talking about the littlest things and it would still feel like a great conversation.

I didn't want the day to end. Everything went so amazing that I would try to pinch myself when he wasn't looking just to make sure it was real.

When we finally had to end the day, he told me:

"You know, I wouldn't really mind if you tell me your name."

"I thought you'd never ask" came my quick reply.

It was the best first meeting and the best first date I ever had. And as I watch him walk towards parking lot, I told myself I couldn't just simply let him pass me by. With that, I rushed to him.

No comments: