Thursday, August 14, 2008

Red Apple is Coming Home

It's the i'm-leaving-people-and-people-are-leaving-me kind of thing.

I never liked the idea of going home, because it meant I will have to say goodbye and leave the people who became my home for the past six months. It also meant embracing the warm summery weather of the tropics when I have loved the snow this side of the world. Going back also means no more delaying my manuscript which I never even thought of to begin with.

And I don't really know, but I feel like I'm just not ready to go home because of the fact that there are no people waiting for me. Don't get me wrong. I mean, family will always be family and I sure miss them a whole lot, but my college life in LB is a different story.

With almost all my friends parading their graduation pictures, and with all their blog entries about nailing that damn first job, I feel so left out and alone. To make things worse, I am missing one course for the semester and I'm pretty sure the registration would suck as it did before.

So yea, I guess this is the part where I should say I feel lost and I need 911 to come help me while another part of me is saying "this is just part of your pseudo-life-crisis" because while everyone seems to be moving on in the outside world, here I am trying to get a hold of myself for another semester of readings, and papers, and exams--crap!

And sine I already have crabby issues, I might as well eat my apple pie.

No comments: