Saturday, September 6, 2008

cats and dogs

When we were little, we would always fight like cats and dogs, literally. I would scratch him, he would push me at the edge of the stair, I would lock him out of the house. We really hate each other and didn't bother talk. He has his own thing, I have mine. 

Then, our parents separated when I was 11 and he was 10. After that, it took both of us to another turn. I started caring for him a lot. And I really mean a LOT! I was not just his ate, I also was his mom from that day on.

11 years after, we were inseparable. We became each other's partner in crime. Sometimes we would look back and talk of our cats-and-dogs  phase and we will burst in laughter as we realize how childish we both were. 

My brother knows me so well and loves me for who I am. He doesn't have a choice anyway! But he's always there to listen to all my cheesy, eeeeckie stories, he's there to help me make the best decision. He'd knock me to consciousness when I'm floating away. He's the best brother I could ever have and sure I'm proud of him.

He's my worst critic and my biggest fan. I love him all the more. 

No comments: