Sunday, November 9, 2008

Run Jenny Run

I woke up this morning and ate a big breakfast. My dad walked in front of the table and asked me why I'm eating so much. He told me to lose weight as I've gained more pounds during the last six months. I just ignored him and continue eating.

Truth is, my dad's right. I've been eating a lot without even exercising. I went to my room and looked at the mirror and into my pictures taken six month ago. Yes, I did put on weight. 

It is really frustrating-the feeling I get when I look at old pictures and into the reflection in the mirror. But what am I to do?

Decided that I want to cut down pounds, or at least try, I wore my running clothes, took my brother's ipod and went for a jog.

It was actually a good run. The breeze is cool and it was not sunny at all. I think I might have to do this regularly, and I just hope I can watch the food I eat.

Goal for the day: Eat healthy.

No comments: